Call for Concept Proposals
GEF Small Grants Programme (Deadline: 31 October 2016)
The Global Environment Facility (GEF) Small Grants Programme (SGP) implemented by United Nations Development Programme (UNDP) in Malaysia is seeking qualified civil society organizations to put forward Concept Proposal. The purpose for Concept Proposal is to assist interested applicants to use their time and effort more effectively, and also to ensure that they are on the right track from the very beginning. GEF SGP Malaysia encourages all applicants to initially submit to us, a “Concept Proposal” of their proposed Full Project. Qualified applicants will be notified for further development of Full Project Proposal.
- Your organisation is locally registered NGOs, CBOs and civil society organizations. GEF SGP Malaysia grants are available ONLY for not-for-profit NGOs/CBOs/CSOs, etc. Applicant fail to provide a copy of certificate of registration will not be considered for Full Proposal submission.
- Your organisation must have strong organizational capacity to implement SGP grant projects and meet SGP requirements.
- Ensure the proposed project falls within one of the specified GEF SGP focal areas.
- Demonstrate strong community involvement in the proposed project.
- Focus on environmental issues.
Deadline: 31 October 2016 (Monday), 5.00 PM.
Qualified applicants will be notified for further development of Full Project Proposal.
The concept Proposal template and the Guidance Notes document can be downloaded from this website.
To obtain more details on SGP and guidelines for application please contact:
Lee Shin Shin
GEF Small Grants Programme
Wisma UN, Block C
Kompleks Pejabat Damansara
Jalan Dungun, Damansara Heights
50490 Kuala Lumpur
Phone (Dir.): (603) 2107 6055 or
Phone: (603) 2107 6000 extn 6055
Fax: (603) 2094 1309